General Overview of Position: The Tech 2 position is a full time position requiring up to 40 hours per week and reports to the Operations Manager. The position performs a variety of custodial work to clean and maintain the appearance of the manufacturing facility. Training would take place on first shift and then transfer to 3rd shift for the duration of the job. Shift for third shift is 10pm-6:30am. Pay would start at $14/hr for the first 90 days.
• Create customer focused practices and provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Conduct routine inspections of buildings, documenting and reporting findings as required.
• Perform periodic cleaning of the building, keeping it maintained and in good appearance and condition.
• Gather and dispose of trash daily.
• Service, clean and supply the restrooms.
• Replace light bulbs, air filters as scheduled.
• Perform minor repairs and maintenance.
• Oversee service contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Move equipment and furniture as requested.
• Stock cleaning supplies.
• Set up and tear down for special events and meetings.
• Check buildings at the beginning and the end of the day.
• Clean and maintain parking lot as needed.
• Maintain company vehicles - cleaning and providing light preventative maintenance as needed.
• Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis