Platinum Recruiting is currently seeking a Control Room Superviso for a cement manufacturing company. Our customer is located in Maryneal, TX and is located approximately 22 miles south of Sweetwater and 60 miles west of Abilene. The plant has been serving the local oil, gas and construction markets
• Familiar with cement production process including but not limited to pre-blending system, raw grinding, kiln/preheater system, cement system and grinding systems.
• Familiar with equipment functions and proper operating principles.
• Coordinate plant resources to troubleshoot, inspect, and maintain plant equipment as required, to meet production demands and prevent failures.
• Maintain awareness of plant operating costs and budget targets.
• Able to properly operate all the process equipment included in the plant and centralized control system.
• Able to assess unexpected equipment conditions and take appropriate corrective action.
• Able to understand and generate the required operating reports.
• Have a basic understanding of equipment control systems.
• Familiar with the basic concepts of cement manufacturing chemistry.
• Familiar with quality control principles.
• Familiar with the basic quality control instruments and their operating procedures.
• Familiar with and be able to follow basic electrical, mechanical and plant safety rules and MSHA regulations.
• Familiar with PC utilization and basic plant equipment troubleshooting.
• Able to understand air pollution control device operation and environmental permit requirements.
• As new equipment and technology becomes available in the plant additional training may be required to maintain proficient skills.
• Any other activities requested by Management that is consistent with this job classification and not included above.
• Travel will be required during training.
• Ability to work rotating shifts.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must have knowledge of the following:
Please send your resume for consideration.
Sitting, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Twisting, Climbing, Balancing, Bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), Kneeling, Reaching, Grasping (use of both hands), Squatting, Repetitive Motions, Manipulative finger movements with both hands, Use of Wrists (Flexing or Rotating with both wrists), Use of both feet, Use of Arm Above Shoulder (needs both arms), Use of Arm Below Shoulder (needs both arms). Extended periods of time in same position, Perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, Heights, Lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Capable of wearing respiratory protective equipment, i.e. disposable respirators; will require a pulmonary function test.