If you possess a strong Office Management / Administrative Management / Operations Leadership background in the Staffing Industry, our Branch Administrative Manager position may be a good career move for you.
Platinum Recruiting of Cleveland Tennessee, will hire an experienced Branch Administrative Office Manager to supervise and directly support mid and senior level management. Ensure business matters are completed timely in the following areas: Payroll, Customer Service/Billing, Credit, A/P, and Audit. Prefer Bachelor’s degree and five (5) yrs of office management exp coupled with a min of five (5) yrs of admin office exp with exposure to A/P, A/R, billing, invoicing, call taking/scheduling.
Join our team and experience first-hand:
• The benefit of working with a company with a strong vision to be a dominant leader in multi- billion dollar staffing industry.
• Competitive Base Salary AND participation in an Annual Bonus Incentive Compensation Plan
• Comprehensive total benefits package including a corporate wellness program and a paid time off plan (PTO) with an accrual rate of 10 days the first year of employment
• You will have a Company provided: phone and laptop
• Provide administrative support and oversite of the entire payroll process
• Must be willing to be hands-on to fully learn our business, thus being more capable of effectively supervising administrative staff carrying out daily tasks in their respective areas of Customer Service/Billing, Credit, A/P, Audit, Recruitment and Payroll
• Provide support with daily activities in the following areas: Customer Service/Billing, Credit, A/P, Audit, Recruitment and Payroll
• Format and distribute division financial reports (daily, weekly and monthly) for senior management’s review of current operation status
• Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service and verbal communication skills; ensure administrative staff is also held accountable to the same standards of conduct and provides timely and appropriate performance feedback
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of administrative operations management experience coupled with a minimum of five (5) years of administrative office experience with exposure to A/P, A/R, billing, invoicing, call taking/scheduling. Minimum requirement is a High School Diploma or equivalent coupled with a minimum of ten (10) years of management experience.
• Computer proficient; MS Office Suite
• Successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer relation skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
Platinum Recruiting, Chattanooga TN